Reptibator Egg Incubator
- Safe Shipping
- Quality Reptiles & Reptile Products
- Secure Payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The ReptiBator® Digital Egg Incubator gives breeders complete temperature and humidity control to care for developing eggs.
- Digital controller with LCD display and LED heat indicator light.
- Pulse proportional thermostat for stable temperature regulation.
- Temperature control range from 59°F to 104°F (15°C to 40°C).
- Humidity Display range from 10%-95% relative humidity.
- Rigid 55 watt heating element.
- Programmable temperature alarm.
- Built in memory stores settings in case of power failure.
- Clear cover allows for easy egg inspection without opening incubator.
- Multiple water reservoirs molded into incubator base. Flow-through ventilation and sponge insert allows for even evaporation and proper humidity levels within incubator.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: The instructions say to use a secondary thermometer at the level of the eggs. What does that mean? Why do I have to do this?
A: A secondary thermometer is just another thermometer that can be placed inside the incubator. Using a thermometer that you can place right next to your eggs helps ensure that the eggs will be incubated at the correct temperature. Different eggs will require different sized incubation containers and different types or amounts of incubation media. These variables may result in your eggs being placed closer or further from the heating element so a secondary thermometer is necessary to check the temperature right where the eggs are.
Q: I put the secondary thermometer in the incubator and it is telling me that the temperature is lower than what I set the ReptiBator for. Why doesn’t the ReptiBator stay warm enough?
A: The sensor that reads the temperature for the digital readout on the incubator is located just under the lid, not far from the heating element. Since heat rises, the temperature near the top of the incubator will likely be higher than at the bottom. It may be necessary to increase the set temperature on the ReptiBator in order to reach the temperature you are looking for at the egg site. Use of a secondary thermometer at the egg site will help ensure that your eggs are incubated at the correct temperature.