- Safe Shipping
- Quality Reptiles & Reptile Products
- Secure Payments
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Adds moisture to reptile habitats
- Helps maintain optimum terrarium conditions
- Large 2 litre (67.5 fl oz) reservoir
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- Locking mechanism for continuous spraying
- Compact, light and easy to operate
The Exo Terra Mister is an easy-to-use pressure sprayer that eliminates the chore of using trigger sprayers. The spray nozzle can be adjusted to allow either single stream or full mist spraying, and it has a locking mechanism that allows for continuous spraying. The large capacity reservoir holds 2 litres (67.5 fl oz) and is ideal for use with larger or multiple terrariums, outdoor set-ups, and in greenhouses.
- Do not aim or spray directly at reptile
- Run clean warm water through the pump and reservoir prior to first use
- Not intended for use with chemicals or poisons
- Do not leave in extreme heat when pressurized
- To avoid calcium and mineral deposit buildup, use distilled or soft water
- Unscrew spray top.
- Fill reservoir with filtered or distilled water. If using tap water, add a few drops of Exo Terra Aquatize to help neutralize and detoxify the tap water to make it safe for reptiles and amphibians (follow dosing instructions on Exo Terra Aquatize packaging).
- Replace and tighten spray top. Do not over-tighten.
- Pump to build up the pressure in the reservoir. Do a small test spray first to find the ideal pump pressure. Do not over pump.
- To spray, press the first button on the handle. Do not aim toward or spray directly at the reptile.
- For continuous spraying, press the second button on the handle.
- Turn the nozzle on the spray head to adjust spray width as necessary.
- Refill with fresh water each time the Exo Terra Mister is used (on daily basis). Empty reservoir before storing.
You are able to request which day your animal(s) will ship, your package will arrive the following day.
You are able to schedule your animal to ship up to 5-7 days ahead of time. If you do not select a shipping day, we will ship your order on the next open regular shipping day.
Live Arrival Guarantee
100% Live Arrival Guaranteed. We guarantee that our reptiles and amphibians will be alive and healthy upon arrival. Buyer must be home to receive the package.
Regular Shipping Days
We ship orders Monday-Thursday. Orders placed before 12pm EST may be eligible for same day shipping if we have space on our shipping block. Orders placed after 12pm are usually shipped the following day. Orders made after 12pm EST Thursday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday. We monitor weather and flight patterns to guarantee a safe arrival. We reserve the right to hold shipments at our discretion. All shipments are weather and time permitting. If you need to change your arrival day, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can coordinate with you.
We cannot guarantee any shipment that has an address change or re-rout, make
sure you input the shipping address correctly.
*We are offering Saturday delivery for an additional charge of $29.99
How We Ship
*video coming soon*
Safe Shipping Weather
We will only ship to your home or work when weather in route is 35-90 degrees
Fahrenheit. This temperature range is extended to 25-95 degrees Fahrenheit upon
arrival if you opt to have your live animals held for pickup at a main FedEx Shipping Center. Animals must be picked up within 4 hours of arrival for live arrival guarantee to apply.
Orders generally arrive by 12:00 PM
Typically the delivery time is before 12:00 PM (your local time) in most metro areas, but some remote areas may not be guaranteed to arrive until "end of day", which is usually late afternoon or early evening at the latest (4:30PM).
FedEx Drivers WILL NOT wait for you to come to the door.
Generally speaking, FedEx will quickly knock or ring the doorbell, and leave your
package near your front door. While this sometimes seems crazy to people who are new to having reptiles shipped to them, but this is industry standard. We purposely do not require signature, as we do not want to risk having reptiles go back on a hot (or cold) truck for the rest of the day, in the event you don't make it to the door in time. This is for the safety of the reptiles. Although we don't require a signature for delivery, we can still obtain GPS delivery coordinates and other information when needed, in order to determine where a package was left and verify delivery.
Is there an issue with your order? Email email@example.com
Any issues with your order must be reported within 4 hours of delivery. Animals that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) must be reported within 1 hour of delivery. Photo evidence will be required for all claims. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us first (we are open 7 days a week). Failure to notify us via email within timeframe listed above will void all guarantees.
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to summit an order issue ticket. A photo of the contents of the shipment must be sent to the email above within the given amount of time after arrival or all guarantees are null and void.
Feeder Insects Orders paced without a Live Animal will ship on Monday, Tuesday, AND Wednesday! You must order them by Noon eastern time to get them shipped out the same day. If you order AFTER this time on Wednesday, your order will ship on Monday. We ship Feeder Insects Priority Overnight, 2-Day, or 2-5 Day USPS Priority.
Frozen rodent **COMING SOON**
Is shipping refundable? Shipping or Freight charges are non-refundable. Imperial
Reptiles & Exotics, LLC is not responsible for freight/shipping charges on the
replacement of animals, and there are no cash refunds of any kind, store credit only. *In some instances, if a refund is granted shipping is nonrefundable.
1. If for any reason you would like to return your animal - you are responsible not
only for shipping, but for the animal to arrive back to us alive and healthy. You
must ship the animal back overnight, and pack it properly just like we did when it arrived to you.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is $40 for FL Residents. Anywhere else in the US, $55 - $65 depending on state being shipped to.
When will I receive a tracking Number?
- Tracking numbers are sent by 5pm EST on the day we ship your order.
Ball Pythons, Leopard Geckos, Skinks, Sand Boas: 95-35
Most Pythons, Most Lizards, Turtles/Tortoises: 90-35
Boas, Arboreal Reptiles, New Caledonia Geckos, Colubrids: 85-35