Nature Zone Bites for Turtles 9 oz
- Safe Shipping
- Quality Reptiles & Reptile Products
- Secure Payments
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Aquatic Turtle Bites
Aquatic Turtle Bites are available in 4 sizes
2oz, 9 oz., 24 oz., & 1 Gallon
- The 2 oz., our "Snack Pak" is a starter size for those who are unsure whether or not
their turtle will eat a prepared food. And for use by a "Pet Sitter" when you are away.
- The 9 oz. & 24 oz are our Aquatic Turtle Bites for juveniles & adults.
- The Gallon is for those of you who have several turtles.
It is available the usual cut form or as a solid bulk
from which you can scoup out what you need.
Because there are no air voids you get up to 1/3rd more in the uncut gallon.
- SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED for Bearded Dragons to Promote Growth and Health
- APPETITE STIMULATING Scent, Flavor, and Color
- EASILY DIGESTED Isolated Proteins and Soluble Carbohydrates
- EASY TO USE
- SOFT MOIST GEL
- READY TO EAT No Additional Preparation Required. Simply Add Bites to your Pet’s Regular Diet or by Itself.
Sprinkle a small amount (to be eaten in one day) in a shallow dish or in the turtle’s water. May be combined with raw or cooked egg, and/or diced meat. Refrigerate after opening
water, sucrose, carrageenan, soy protein isolate, whole egg powder, maltodextrin, dextrose, Chicken powder, fish flavor, citric acid, whey protein, locust bean gum, corn meal, prickly pear flavoring, dicalcium phosphate, potassium sorbate(a preservative), potassium chloride, calcium lactate, yucca schnidergera extract, sodium benzoate(a preservative), titanium dioxide, methylparaben(a preservative), FD&C Red #40, betacarotene, propylparaben(a preservative), Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, FD&C Blue #1, ascorbic acid, d-calcium pantothenate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, pyroxidine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, menedione sodium bisulfite complex
- protein min: 2.4%
- fat min: 0.8%
- fiber max: 0.7%
- moisture max: 92.0%