Mango Tropical Fruit Mix-ins
- Safe Shipping
- Quality Reptiles & Reptile Products
- Secure Payments
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fresh canned fruits in sauce to be used as a “mix-in” with fresh pelleted diets. Great for Tropical Lizards, Box Turtles, “Forest” type species of Tortoises, Hermit Crabs, Iguanas, Crested Geckos, Day Geckos, etc.
Mango, Water (sufficeint for processing), Guar Gum, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride.
|As Fed||Dry Basis|
|Crude Protein (min)||0.2%||1.8%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.4%||3.6%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.7%||6.4%|
- Feed hatchling animals daily.
- Feed Adult animals 3-4 times per week.
- Fruit should be no more than 20% of the total diet. (10% with forest Tortoises).
- Mash fruit for hatchlings and small species.
- Promptly refrigerate contents after opening.