EcoEarth Loose Substrate
- Safe Shipping
- Quality Reptiles & Reptile Products
- Secure Payments
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Eco Earth® Coconut Fiber Substrate is an eco-friendly product made from the husks of coconuts and can be safely composted or recycled into potted plants or gardens.
- Ideal for naturalistic terrarium type set-ups incorporating reptiles, amphibians, or invertebrates.
- Use it damp for tropical species as it naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products.
- Available in loose and compressed brick.
- Add Eco Earth® Coconut Fiber Substrate on top of Zoo Med’s HydroBalls® to create an ideal drainage layer for optimum plant growth, humidity, and drainage in naturalistic terrariums.
Eco Earth® Coconut Fiber Substrate
Zoo Med’s Eco Earth® Coconut Fiber Substrate is the ideal substrate for naturalistic terrariums for reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates.