You expressly acknowledge that you are solely responsible for properly
researching and following the appropriate federal, state, and local laws which apply to your ownership of any animal(s) that you may purchase from us. Specifically, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any responsibility or liability in relation to fulfilling your responsibility to both research and adhere to the appropriate federal, state, and local laws which apply to your ownership of any animal(s) that you may purchase from us.
Please consult your federal, state, and local laws which apply to your ownership of any animal(s) that you may purchase from us prior to such purchase.
Minimum Order $300
Imperial Reptiles & Exotics, LLC has a no return and no refund policy for all online orders. If you
need to request a cancellation on an order before it ships to you,
we can offer store credit. *In some instances, if a refund is granted, a 15%
cancellation fee may apply.
Live Arrival Guarantee
1. All orders must be PAID IN FULL prior to shipping or pick up.
2. We guarantee our reptiles will be alive and healthy. Dead on arrivals (DOA) must be reported within 1 hour of delivery. Any other issues must be reported initially within 4 hours of delivery.
3. Sexing - Imperial Reptiles & Exotics, LLC does our best to sex your animal using proper techniques such as visual factors (sexually dimorphic species), popping, probing, or palpating (all depending on the species and size of the animal) but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal.
4. All captive bred (CB) animals will be labeled, if not, animal is assumed to be a
field collected import. Internal issues are not included under our guarantee; it is
an outward health guarantee only on all animals. We are not responsible for ANY Veterinarian fees or costs. Field Collected aka Wild Caught animals may have slight cosmetic imperfections. These cosmetic imperfections do not affect the health of the animal.
5. There is no extended health guarantee on any reptile, amphibian, or arachnid.
6. Shipping or Freight charges are never refundable, even in the case of a DOA.
Imperial Reptiles & Exotics, LLC is not responsible for freight/shipping charges on the replacement of animals, and there are no cash refunds of any kind, store credit only. *In some instances, if a refund is granted, shipping is nonrefundable.
7. We monitor weather and flight patterns to guarantee a safe arrival. We reserve the right to hold shipments at our discretion. All shipments are weather and time permitting.
Having an issue with a wholesale order you just received?
Please E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin to file a claim and Click here to file a claim. A photo of the contents of the shipment must be sent to the email or attached to the claim form above within the given amount of time after arrival or all guarantees are null and void.
Animals that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) must be reported within 1 hour of delivery. Any other issues must be reported within 4 hours of delivery. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us first. Photo evidence will be required for all claims.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel
any order. We will not knowingly ship any animal or product where it is illegal. By ordering you acknowledge you know your local laws regarding animals and
products. Most photos are copyrighted by us, and they are our intellectual
property. Others are the best representatives we found of the animal
from free stock images on google and other websites that offer free non-
copyrighted, commercial use, pictures. If by chance your photo is shown on our
site, and it is not for commercial use, please advise us so we can remove it