ReptiSun LED Terrarium Hood 9" - 13"
- Safe Shipping
- Quality Reptiles & Products
- Secure Payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Brilliant Light! 6500K daylight high output LEDs for truly naturalistic lighting. Plant Growth: 620 nm RED LEDs stimulate live plant growth. Long Life: 20,000 hour life range! Moon Lite: 465 nm BLUE LED simulates nighttime lighting in Lunar Effect.
Perfect for Live Plants!
- Product Height: 2.00 in
- Product Length: 12.00 in
- Product Width: 5.50 in
- Use Instructions: This lamp fixture has three different lighting modes that are controlled by two switches:White LEDs Only: 6500K white daylight LEDs provide bright naturalistic light in your terrarium. Use this mode for terrariums without live plants, including desert habitats and terrariums with artificial plants.White & Red LEDs: 6500K white daylight LEDs with 620nm red LEDs provide bright naturalistic light in addition to red wavelengths that stimulate plant growth. Use this mode for all terrariums with live plants.Blue Moonlite LED: Low light 465nm blue LED simulates Lunar Effect and provides for nighttime viewing without disturbing your animals’ sleeping patterns (photoperiod). Be sure to turn off white and red LEDs at night to provide your animals with a proper photoperiod.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Warranty
- Caution: Keep children and pets away from fixture
- Safety Warnings: To reduce the risk of fire, injury, or electric shock, read and follow these instructions prior to operating this light fixture. Save these instructions for future reference.1. Do not exceed electrical rating. Only use the power supply included with this fixture.2. Do not splice, repair, or modify. Fully extend cord before using.3. Do not use in wet conditions. Use indoors only. Not for use with aquariums.4. Fully insert plug. Unplug power cord before performing fixture maintenance (including replacing or changing LED modules).5. Do not cover with blankets, rugs or any material.6. Do not use damaged cord sets – inspect periodically.7. Do not alter or modify this product. Contact an electrician if you are unsure about the electrical connection.8. This unit uses LED modules that are designed to be replaceable. Do not attempt to replace modules if you are unsure about the proper procedure. Return to Zoo Med for inspection and repair.
- Color Temperature: Daylight (5000K – 6500K)
- Manual On/Off: Yes
- Number of LED/Bulbs: 4 LED